Important Information For Spring 2023:
Faculty that have not submitted course materials information to Wolfpack Outfitters for the spring semester should contact the store’s textbook department as soon as possible. Under HEOA requirements, Wolfpack Outfitters displays course materials information for all courses, including courses that will not be using course materials. To submit your course materials information, please view ordering instructions below.
Summer 1 and 2: April 5
Fall: April 15
Spring: October 31
Order Textbooks And Course Materials
Professors will receive a customized link via email from Wolfpack Outfitters to submit textbook and course material orders (adoptions) online. Wolfpack Outfitters uses order collection software from Verba, which provides the most seamless and ease-of-use instructor experience.
Please submit your textbook and course materials orders as soon as you receive your Verba email request. Doing so helps Wolfpack Outfitters have time to obtain more used books and offer lower prices, and digital options for our students.
Order Custom Course Packs
Please submit your custom course packet orders at least 2 months before the upcoming term to ensure that they will be available in the store by the first day of classes. We will accept custom course pack orders outside this production timeline (e.g. up until the course start date), but cannot guarantee availability by the first day of classes due to necessary processing and printing time.
Please contact Wolf Xpress for more information regarding Custom Course Packs at email@example.com or (919) 515-2131.
Textbook & Course Material Tools For Professors
Collect Walk Through for Professors (Self-Assign)
- Bookshelf CoachMe Instructor FAQ's
- Bookshelf CoachMe® Overview for Instructors
- BookshelfCoachMe® Practice Question Feedback
- BookshelfCoachMe® Reader Preferences
- Assign Bookshelf CoachMe Practice Questions and Knowledge Checks
- Create a Flashcard with a Bookshelf CoachMe® Practice Question
- Bookshelf CoachMe® Feature Overview for Students
- Getting Started with Bookshelf®
- Access Courseware via Your Learning Management System (LMS)
- Bookshelf® Quick Start Guides
Submitting Textbook Adoptions
Manage Your Classroom in the LMS
Get Started with Bookshelf and Digital Courseware
Improve Student Outcomes
Inclusive Access Resources for Instructors
- Textbooks: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wolf Xpress Custom Publishing: email@example.com