Use code PC10 at checkout to receive 10% off the listed purchase price on this device! Offer available while supplies last on in-stock items only.
This mobile workstation is built to tear through the most demanding computing tasks. Whether you are an architect using AutoCAD, or a content creator using demanding visual effects software, with the latest Intel processing and the all new NVIDIA Quadro T1000 GPU, this laptop will keep the applications you need for work running lag-free. Additionally, this laptop includes ISV certification for ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Creo, Decision Space, McKesson, Revit, SolidWorks, 3dsMax, and more..
Because you need reliability, the ThinkPad P1 Gen 2 mobile workstation is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure it runs in extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero gravity to spills and drops, you can trust this laptop to handle whatever life throws your way.
- Intel Core i7-9750H Processor (2.60GHz, up to 4.50GHz with Turbo Boost, 6 Cores, 12MB Cache)
- 512GB SSD
- 15.6" FHD (1920x1080), LED Backlight, IPS, Anti-glare, 300nits (not touch capable)
- NVIDIA Quadro T1000 4GB GDDR5 128bits
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- Up to 10 hours on a single one-hour charge (manufacturer reported under ideal conditions)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 3-year warranty with Accidental Damage Protection and Sealed Battery Warranty
- (video may contain available features not included in stock machine)