Use Coupon Code Cyber $300 and save $300 off your Apple laptop purchase.
Discount will be automatically deducted when sale is finalized. Sales offer runs while supplies last.
This model meets the University's 2022 New Computer Recommendations for students in all colleges and majors except:
- College of Design
- Art + Design (Windows required)
- Architecture (Windows required)
- Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning (Windows required)
- Industrial Design (Windows required)
- College of Engineering
- Industrial Engineering (Windows recommended)
- Civil Engineering (Windows recommended)
- Mechanical Engineering (Windows recommended)
- Chemical Engineering (Windows recommended)
- Aerospace Engineering (Windows recommended)
- College of Textiles
- All majors (Windows recommended)
Built for all types of creatives, including developers, photographers, filmmakers, 3D artists, music producers, and more, the Apple 14.2" MacBook Pro with M1 Pro Chip is the ultimate pro mobile workstation for the ultimate user. The system features the Apple M1 Pro 10-Core Chip, which provides the power and performance needed to handle your professional workflows. The 14.2" Liquid Retina XDR display features a 3024 x 1964 resolution, 1,000 nits of sustained brightness, 1,600 nits of peak brightness, P3 color gamut support, and more. With up to 1TB of SSD storage, you'll be able to load massive files and launch apps quickly, enabling you to work with photo and video libraries from almost anywhere.
- Apple M1 Pro Chip with 10-core CPU including 8 performance cores and 2 high-efficiency cores, 16-core GPU, and 16-core Neural Engine
- 14.2-inch (diagonal) liquid retina XDR display; 3024-by-1964 native resolution
- 1TB SSD
- 16GB of onboard memory
- 70Wh Lithium-Ion Polymer battery with up to 17 hours of playback time (manufacturer reported under ideal conditions)
- Space Gray color only
- Purchase includes AppleCare Plus for Mac to extend your coverage to three years from your device purchase date and add up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other repairable damage, plus applicable tax.