- These journals deliver high-performing papers and heavy-duty features engineered to meet the intense demands of the artist's creative process.
- They offer a full range of acid-free paper types and weights and have heavy-duty covers with a wire binding that is thicker and stronger than traditional wire.
- The binding allows the journal to lie flat and open up 360 degrees.
- The Bristol Journals contain 100 lb. paper (24 sheets per vellum finish journal) ideal for dry media including pencil, pen, ink and marker.
- Great for pencil, charcoal, colored pencil, pastel, marker, pen, and light mix-media technique.